- Job Location:
Colorado Springs, CO
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district near Colorado Springs, Colorado is immediately hiring for a part-time School Social Worker for the upcoming school year. Ideally, the Social Worker will be able to interview with the Director now.
- Part Time (22.5-24 Hours per Week)
- K-12th grade caseload
- Multiple school locations (mileage reimbursement available)
- Must be in process or have Colorado dept. of ed certification
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and etc.)
If interested, do not delay in applying for this job. Email your resume directly to email@example.com or call Keia Bess at 770-325-0324. I look forward to securing an interview for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »