- Job Location:
Colorado Springs, CO
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district near Colorado Springs, Colorado is immediately hiring for a part-time School Social Worker for the upcoming school year. Ideally, the Social Worker will be able to interview with the Director now.
- Part Time (22.5-24 Hours per Week)
- K-12th grade caseload
- Multiple school locations (mileage reimbursement available)
- Must be in process or have Colorado dept. of ed certification
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and etc.)
If interested, do not delay in applying for this job. Email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Keia Bess at 770-325-0324. I look forward to securing an interview for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
What is a Therapy Dog? A therapy dogs’ main goal is to provide psychological support to those in need. They do so with their friendly and relaxed temperament that typically help cheer people up. Th...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social Workers in Schools
What Do School Social Workers Do? The role of school social workers varies from job to job. Primarily their main function is to work with students and their parents, teachers, and staff to help the...
Read more »