Part Time Sign Language Interpreter - Specific Dates Listed
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy is working with a public school district in Shakopee, MN in need of a qualified Sign Language Interpreter to provide part-time services on a certain number of dates throughout the current 2021-2022 school year. Consultant would be working one-on-one with a Pre-K student for quick 2 hours in the mornings. Details below.
Job at a Glance:
- Substitute Sign Language Interpreter needed to cover several Fridays and 3 weeks in January.
- 1:1 with PreK Student
- 2 hours per day, morning shifts
- Fridays- November 5, 19; December 10; February 11, 25; March 11, 18; April 29; May 13, 20, 27; June 3
- January- 3 through 21, with no class on the 17
- Must be able to commit to the dates above
- Qualifying EIPA or National Certification (NIC)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Pay for this position will be $30-35 per hour depending on relevant experience and licensure. Those interested in applying and interviewing should please email your current resume and relevant certification to: [email protected]. Your time is appreciated and I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled