Part-Time SLP - Aberdeen, WA - Work from home or onsite
Job Type: Contract
Part-Time School SLP Job - Aberdeen, WA - Remote or Onsite
We are in the process of searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school in Aberdeen, WA. This is a part-time job and the director is eager to find a SLP as soon as possible. Both onsite and teletherapy candidates with the ability to work from home will be considered. Interviews will begin as resumes arrive.
- Part time SLP (Onsite or Remote)
- 10-12 hours per week
- Flexible on days
- PreK and Child Find
- Must have WA license and ESA
*This is an immediately need.
- Graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred
- Valid WA State Licensure/State Credentials and ESA
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
If you are a SLP interested in this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls can be made to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled