Part time - Speech Language Pathologist in Salinas, CA
Job Type: Contract
We are excited to be working with a school district in the Watsonville, CA area that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for the school year! The candidate will be working with an elementary school caseload. This will be a part time position of 10 to 20 hours.
As the SLP, you will:
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Work with a very supportive district
- Part time (10-20 hours)
- Remainder of the school year
- Elementary age group
- Interviewing now!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy
- State License
- Asha CCC Certification
For further details or if you’d like to be considered, please contact Aubrey Gay at 770.447.5009 or email Aubrey.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled