A supportive school district near Gray, Maine is seeking an experienced SLP for the remaining school year. We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who will be driven and excited to help their students succeed and fit in well with this school's team-oriented staff. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- 2 days per week (about 16-20 hours)
- ASAP until June 14th
- ESY hours available this summer and school will renew for 22/23 school year
- PreK-8th grade caseload
- 12-14 direct therapy
- Some AAC is used
- Must be a licensed SLP in Maine
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Guaranteed hours
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision benefits available
- Travel assistance
- Relocation assistance
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps in the hiring process within one business day.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled