Location: Vancouver, WA
Category: Schools - SLP
Part Time Speech Language Pathologist Job - Vancouver, WA
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school in Vancouver, Washington and we are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a part-time position for the remainder of the school year! See below for more details.
- ASAP Start - End of the school year
- K-12th grade but mostly elementary and middle school students
- IEP meetings, assessments, evaluations, and direct therapy for assigned caseload
- A master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorder
- Must have an active Washington SLP license
- School experience preferred
Onsite Benefits: (if over 30 hours per week)
- United Healthcare insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] or call me at (904)-513-9992. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled