Part Time Speech Language Pathologist Needed (SLP)- Skokie, Illinois
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District near the Skokie, IL area that is looking for a Part time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the school year 2020-2021. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Part time hours
- 20+ hours a week
- Until the end of the school year
- K-5th grade caseload
- Must have schools experience
- Master’s/Doctorate degree in this field
- Must Have IL license and PEL
- ASHA CCC's preferred
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Renato.Carcamo@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled