- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
I am working closely with a school near Felton, DE that is looking to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the remaining 2018-2019 school year.
- Part Time
- 20-25 Hours per Week
- Primarily PreK
- Must have CCCs
- Itinerant Position
- Requirements: Masters in Speech Language Pathology + be licensed in the state of Deleware
- Asap Start-End of Year
- Competitive Pay + Superior Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Private Housing. With Soliant Health, when you move to a new city, we provide housing that’s comfortable, safe and near your work assignment—in some of the nicest parts of town
- Licensing Assistance
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Meghan.Ackerman@ProCareTherapy.com. Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »