Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist Position near Senoia, Georgia
Job Type: Contract
The new school year is just around the corner, and ProCare is partnering with a school district near Senoia, GA to find a skilled SLP to join their supportive staff.
We are pleased to offer competitive weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect services in addition to direct therapy hours. We also offer travel and relocation assistance to qualified candidates. Hours within our contracts are guaranteed.
If you currently licensed in the state of Georgia, or are planning on obtaining a license, we encourage you to apply!
- Full 2021-2022 school year
- Must be licensed as an SLP in GA
- 20 hours per week; school is flexible on how you break up your hours
- Small caseload of 6-7 students, ages range from K-8th grade
- Working with one other SLP
If interested in this position, please submit your current resume to Jordan Flanagan, or call directly at the phone number below:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled