ProCare Therapy has partnered with an amazing school system in the Terrell, TX area that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. If you are currently licensed in Texas, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite: Terrell, TX
- 2022-2023 school year
- Part Time (15-20 hours per week)
- Assignment dates: 8/11/22-5/25/23
- SLP will be responsible for supervising an SLPA, evaluating and writing IEP's at one school campus
- K-5th caseload
- Potential need for some Early Intervention help (3-4 year olds)
- More caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- CFY's welcome to apply!
- Applicant must hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Applicant must be licensed or willing to get licensed through the Texas State Board
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Dental, and Vision
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled