Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position for 21/22 School Year: Wayland, MA
Job Type: Contract
We are currently seeking a part-time elementary Speech Language Pathologist near Wayland, MA looking to further their career with a passionate school district committed to academic excellence.
- Part-Time: 20 Hours Per Week
- Working with Elementary Students (20-25 Caseload)
- 21/22 School Year: 8/16/2021 - 6/13/2022
- Must be able to work with students who have autism
What We Require:
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders
- Active or Eligible for Massachusetts SLP License
- Must be able to create a safe & encouraging environment for our students!
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit!
- Competitive Compensation
- Full time benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please apply with your updated resume. If there are any questions or concerns about the position, please feel free to reach out! I can be reached via text, call, or email using the information below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled