- Job Location:
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare is partnered with a school district in the Schuylkill Haven area to fill an SLP job for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a part-time contract position with a caseload containing elementary, middle school, and high-school students. We are currently scheduling interviews and this position will not be open very long so please apply immediately.
- Caseload: currently 9 students
- Age group: Grade Levels (3—5th, 12th, 7th, 2nd, 10th, 2—8th,
- Number of Sites & their zip-codes: 2 (IU#29, Schuylkill Intermediate Unit) and BHA (Behavioral Health Associates) Woodglen Academy in Pottsville. These schools are 1 mile apart.
- Hours per week: 15
- Duties (IEP, Evals, meetings etc): provide direct therapy services, progress monitor and develop annual IEPs
- Start date: 9-4-2019 (1st day of the school year for 2019-2020)
- End date: anticipated to be 6-10-2020
- Total number of days: 180
Compensation Customization options with ProCare Therapy:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Travel and Housing stipends (For eligible candidates)
- 401k Matching Plan
Please apply below or by sending a copy of your updated resume directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line: 770-225-3092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »