A school district near Toccoa, GA is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for the next school year!
- GA Licensure | *** Candidates are required to come to the Habersham Campus in Cleveland, GA to be fingerprinted ***
- Part Time (Up to 20 hours/week)
- Start/End Dates: ASAP – 5/26/23
- Caseload: 55+ Students
- Grades: K -12th (varies based on school assignment and need)
- Locations: 1 or 2 school sites (could be more based on need)
- Duties: Provide services (individual and small group) to students who are served in speech/language; complete IEP paperwork and IEP meetings for students; attend IEP meetings; assist with RTI; enter progress monitoring and therpay notes; participation in district level professional learning
- Software/Systems Used: Go IEP, progress track; PowerSchool
- ***OPEN TO VOCO***
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process after you send over your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled