- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
I am working with a school district in the Tacoma, Washington area that is conducting interviews for the 2019-2020 school year. The position is Part-time, contract working at multiple schools within the district.
- 2019-2020 school year
- Part-time hours (20 hours per week)
- Handling mobility & IEPs (EdPlan program)
- District-wide, multiple school sites within the district (mileage reimbursed)
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and etc.)
- Master's level degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- State teaching certification
Do not hesitate to call to discuss the negotiable hourly rate, full benefits package and weekly pay. If interested and you do not live in this area we can help with relocation in the form of stipends, license and moving reimbursement, and more.
To easily apply or be contacted right away email your questions or resume to: email@example.com.
Calls can be made to Keia Bess at 770-325-0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled