- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Procare has a great opening in speech language pathology. Are you familiar with teletherapy? Are you looking for a position that allows you to work from home? Well now's your chance! Call us today for further details on this position.
- This job is located near Tulsa, OK so you can work remotely from anywhere in the country as long as you have a Minnesota SLP license and your ASHA CCCs
- 3 days a per week
- K-12 school setting
- Must have OK license, high speed internet connection, good computer knowledge, and a great personality
- Must be licensed in the state and looking to start within 2 weeks
*This is a W9 position and does not provide benefits
To apply: Send a recent copy of your resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com and call me at 770-776-2065. This job will close quickly.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »