Part-Time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job
Job Type: Contract
I am looking to speak with Speech Language Pathologist in New Mexico that are available for a part-time and full-time maternity leave position that is 100% virtual. We will accept a part-time candidate who exclusively wants virtual. We are interested in interviewing therapists that are licensed in New Mexico and have experience in the school setting.
The caseload will be Prek-12th, with most of the caseload being Prek-6th. There are many district SLP’s available to help support contractual staff with the caseload.
- District or Agency provided supervision – Clinical Fellows only
- Placement in caseload of preference
- Great Compensation – Hourly wage equivalent of an accelerated salary
- Weekly Pay Checks – Every Friday
- Full Medical Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision
- Covered under agency liability insurance
- Relocation Assistance – I will put together a package to cover your relocation in full
- Tax Free Stipend Assistance – Travelers & Long Commute Candidates (huge financial boost)
Contracts will be full-time for 36 weeks, the duration of 1 full school year. After completion of the contracted clinical fellowship, most candidates re-sign or go as a direct employee of the school district. This is a good way for therapists to decide on whether working in a school setting is a desirable career for the future.
To be considered for upcoming positions, please email your resume to Tyler.Borotto@ProCareTherapy . I will give you a call within 24 hours answer any questions you have about the contracting process. I appreciate your time and hope to work with you in the future! Take care.
Senior Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
(770) -776- 2066
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled