If you are a Speech Language Pathologist who has experience in Teletherapy, or are looking to pick up more hours for your private practice, a Minnesota School needs you!
A Middle and High school located in Minnesota is looking to hire a part time virtual Speech Therapist. As a contract consultant for this school, you would have the opportunity to work part time (up to 15-20 hours per week) from your own home office with middle/high school students.
This school district would assign a caseload of about 15-20 Middle/High school students to your virtual caseload and you would deliver virtual speech therapy as well as be the case manager for your students. You will have the assistance of an onsite para professional to facilitate technology aspects.
- Requires a Speech Language Pathology License in Minnestoa
- Active ASHA CCC's
- Must have a State Teaching license
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Acquire Proffessional liability insurance
- Strong IEP/ Case management background
- 15 hours combined direct and indirect services
- Start: Aug '22
- End: May '23
- Online- VocoVision
- This position would be best suited for someone who is tech-savvy and is interested in speech teletherapy.
- Although clinical training and technical assistance are provided, we are looking for a Speech Therapist who has the independence and self-sufficiency to work remotely.
- You need to use instructional and planning time effectively.
- The SLP must be prompt and accurate with required records and reports
Benefits of virtual independent contracting
- Pay for this position is based on a 1099 contract. You will get paid weekly for the direct and indirect hours you work. Direct deposit between $600- 700 a week depending on experience and contractors on assignment.
- This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE. You are guaranteed hours and will receive compensation for ALL direct AND indirect work on a weekly basis. You will have unique access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade.
- VocoVision provides ongoing training on the comprehensive teletherapy toolkit as well as an ability to earn a professional video conference license
To speak with a Vocovision representative contact Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled