We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist for the current schoolyear. The school district has an onsite need, so the preferred candidate is one with school-based experience. The district is in a laidback, inclusive community. Interviews are being conducted now, so please send me your most current resume to be considered for this position!
- Onsite near the Pawtucket, Rhode Island area
- Start ASAP
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Rhode Island SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled