Are you a passionate advocate for student success? ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find a compassionate and dedicated Paraprofessional to join one of our trusted school districts in the welcoming community of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. As a Paraprofessional in Gettysburg, you'll be an integral part of shaping young futures and making a lasting impact in the district's dynamic educational landscape.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- PCA (Personal Care Attendant) Paraprofessional position
- 1:1 w/ Middle School student
- Duties: provide personal care to the student in the classroom - repositioning of student, removing materials from backpack, assisting student with communication, attending to the students' personal needs.
- In-person only
- Pay: $25-27/hour - depending on experience
- More details upon interview
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with kiddos with disabilities/behavioral challenges
- CPI Training is a plus (but not required)
- School experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and school staff
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled