We are looking for an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 2023-2024 schoolyear! This is a supportive school district located in an inclusive community. The preferred candidate is one that has school-based experience.
This is a full-time position that provides services to a early childhood caseload. Please send me your current resume to be considered for this position since interviews are being conducted right now!
- Onsite near the Peck, Michigan area
- Start ASAP
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Michigan SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
Please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to: [email protected] . If you need to get in touch with me by phone, I can be reached directly at: 678-256-3027.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled