- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
PT Job - Physical Therapist School Based - Lewiston, NY area
· School Physical Therapist
· Licensed in NY
· Pediatric experience preferred but not required
· Interviewing now
· Start: Immediately
· Days per week: 5
· Hours per day: 7-7.5 hours per day
· Caseload: Pre-K - 12th grade
· Itinerant position- Two school sites (close to each other)
· New graduates will be considered
The school district is looking to interview and hire immediately, so apply now!
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at email@example.com
or fill out the application below.
Please give me a call if you have any questions at 770-776-2106
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Fun Spring Activities for SLPs
Jump and Hop While You Sing A variety of speech and language goals may be worked on while enjoying time outdoors. Each of these may be adjusted to work on whatever each student needs to practice. T...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »