- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for a Physical therapist to be placed in Baltimore, Maryland. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year and will be contracted for the full 2018-2019 school year. Competitive benefits and compensation!
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Full time: 35+ hours/week
- 2018-2019 school year
- Infants and Toddlers
- Range of disabilities
- Doctoral Level Degree
- Maryland license
For any additional questions or concerns or if you feel this is the opportunity for you, send your resume to Asma.Javed@procaretherapy.com or contact me directly at the information listed below. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »