- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for a Physical therapist to be placed in Baltimore, Maryland. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year and will be contracted for the full 2018-2019 school year. Competitive benefits and compensation!
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Full time: 35+ hours/week
- 2018-2019 school year
- Infants and Toddlers
- Range of disabilities
- Doctoral Level Degree
- Maryland license
For any additional questions or concerns or if you feel this is the opportunity for you, send your resume to Asma.Javed@procaretherapy.com or contact me directly at the information listed below. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »