Physical Therapist Job in Buffalo Grove, IL
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must have at least a Masters in Physical Therapy
We are currently assisting a school district in Buffalo Grove, Illinois who is searching for a Physical Therapist to partner with for the remainder of the school year. The PT in this position will be required to deliver direct services. This is a contract position that will start March 29 and run until the end of September. Please find details below.
- PT maternity leave
- 3/29/2021 and end around 9/20/21.
- Some ESY hours
- In person assignment
- Educational Life Skills (ELS) and Transition program
- Must have Illinois PT License
- Evaluate and interpret evaluations and test results
- Formulate student occupational profile through a variety of assessments
- Document occupational therapy services to guarantee responsibility of service provision
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled