Physical Therapist Maternity Leave Position in Columbus
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must at least have a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
ProCare Therapy is now working with a client of ours in Columbus, Ohio who has a full-time need for a Physical Therapist. As a full-time PT, you will work with a K - 12th grade caseload for 5 days per week. This is a maternity leave position that will start in November. Please find details below.
- Contract position
- 2020 - 2021 school year
- 5 days per week
- 37.5 hours per week
- Position dates: 11/2/20 - 2/2/21
- Work with a K-12th grade caseload
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Provide consultation and collaborate with parents, teachers, and other staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Active licensure for the state of Ohio
- Previous experience required
In addition to offering highly competitive salaries, we offer relocation assistance as well as licensure reimbursement for candidates who are interested in travel assignments.
You can apply directly below, or send a direct email to Anthony (with your resume) at Anthony.Merriweather@procaretherapy.com or call at (770) 325-0325 if you have further questions. Make sure to indicate which position you are applying for! Anthony will respond to you within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled