A San Bernardino school district is seeking to hire a Physical Therapist to take on a part-time assignment for this school year and next!
For this position, the Physical Therapist will be supporting a caseload of K-12 students, providing services to address the quality of movement and function, maximizing the students' potential. You'll be collaborating with our interdisciplinary team to coordinate effective treatment plans that will provide consistent progression towards functional goals! You will performing integrative therapeutic interventions with the assistance of paraprofessionals, speech pathologists, and occupational therapists.
- Perform student evaluations
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to establish treatment goals
- Record data
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to students in accordance with IEPs to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion and function
- Document response to treatment in routine reports
- Candidate must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of California
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Must be comfortable driving between school sites
- Mileage is reimbursed!
- Confidence working with K-12 caseload
COMPENSATION: The pay for this position is negotiable and based on experience level, and paid via W2 direct deposit. You will be compensated for all hours worked, including indirect hours spent on documentation, IEP meetings, etc. Let us know what you are seeking to make! Employees are welcome to elect for healthcare benefits, including vision & dental, as well as the option of 401(k) investments!
To apply, please email [email protected] or text 678-710-7705 to schedule your pre-interview screening!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled