Physics/Chemistry High-School Teacher | VIRTUAL | Interviewing NOW!
Job Type: Any Of These
Interviews are currently being scheduled for a school based FULLY VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER position in Chicago, Illinois. This is VIRTUAL. Candidates need to be comfortable delivering Education services virtually. We provide a secure platform to deliver services, along with tools for virtual teaching.
To apply: Submit a resume below or send a resume to Aashika Ashok at Aashika.Ashok@procaretherapy.com to apply directly.
- Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Fully virtual!
- High School: 9th-12th grade
- Physics and Chemistry classrooms; knowledge and experience with general physics and chemistry education is required
- ASAP – End of School year (High possibility of extension)
- Must have IL PEL license
- Chemistry/Physics certifications are preferred but not required
- This is a 1099 independent contracting position
- Must have +2 years of School experience to be considered
- Compensation based on experience
- State of IL active PEL license
- 2+ years of experience in schools
- Very supportive school district! Other Science teachers in place to guide incoming candidate
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled