Potts Camp, Mississippi | Speech Language Pathologist Wanted | School Setting
Job Type: Any
Speech Language Pathologist Needed
We are currently searching for a candidate that would fulfill a SLP position near Potts Camp, Mississippi.
- Mississippi Education Certificate
- Mississippi Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Report to cooperating family members, and other professionals for the sake of the patient.
- Diagnosing and assisting patients through their related problems.
- A willingness to assist patients that can range from K-12.
- Full Time
- New School Year
- K-12 Caseload
- 60-70 Kiddos on caseload
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
Apply below if you are interested in being a positive change as a Speech Language Pathologist!
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled