School Psychologist Job for 22/23 School Year - Pre-K - 8
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a great School District in Barre, Vermont that is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year. See below for some more details about this role.
Licensure and Experience Needed:
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- Vermont School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
Benefits of Working with ProCare:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 30-40 hours a week
- Full 2022/2023 School Year
- Pre-K - 8
- Mostly Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- This Psychologist in this role will be a part of a district evaluation team
- General School Psychology duties
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
To be considered for this position please Apply here or contact Ross Mathews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled