PreK-12 Speech-Language Pathologist- Teletherapy
Job Type: Contract
A school district in Washington is seeking to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the 21-22 school year. This opening is for a small school district in need of group sessions and will provide a paraprofessional to assist.
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Caseload: PreK-2nd and a couple of Middle/High School kiddos
- Students onsite (6.5 hours)
- Contract - 1099
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- WA State License
- 2 years of school-based experience preferred, but not required
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Procaretherapy.com or call 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled