PreK-12th Grade Occupational Therapist Job | Jacksonville, NC
ProCare Therapy is partnered with a great district in Jacksonville, NC that is looking to expand their team with an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the school year. The district mission is to "establish a community of learners, through relationships, relevance, and rigor, one student at a time." See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- 30+ Hours per Week
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- PreK-12th grade kiddos
- IEP meetings, assessments, evaluations, and providing therapy to assigned caseload.
- More details provided on interview.
- North Carolina License
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled