Preschool Bilingual Speech Pathologist (SLP) (CFY) Job - National City, California
Job Type: Contract
I am working directly with a school district located near National City, California that is looking to find a full-time Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist or New Graduate - Clinical Fellow. This position is open due to a district employee entering retirement. The candidate is required to be bilingual in Spanish. Our client is looking to have the candidate start work immediately and continue for the full 2019-2020 school year. Clinical fellowship year (CFY) candidates are encouraged to apply as well. This would be a great opportunity for a CF to add experience towards obtaining their CCC. Supervision will be provided for new graduates.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours a week)
- Full 2019-2020 School Year
- Caseload ages: Preschool
- Caseload type: Mild – moderate & moderate - severe
- Caseload size: 44
- Location: 1 school site – No traveling
- Immediate Start
- Quick Interview Process
- Relocation Assistance
- Stipend Assistance for Travel Assignments
- Supervision Provided
- Compensation: $60.00+ P/H+ for CCC-SLP - $47.50 P/H+ for CF
- Required: Bilingual in Spanish
- Prospective CCC-SLP candidates must have: Active California SLP State License + CCC + Master’s degree
- Prospective CF-SLP candidates must have: In-process California state License + Master’s degree
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly. I am available by phone from 9-5pm EST and will respond to emails within 24 hours.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by for more details on this job opening or other openings listed with ProCare Therapy. Have a great day, your time is always appreciated!
Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy