Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find a dedicated and compassionate Preschool Special Education Teacher to join one of our trusted school districts located in the beautiful Wonder Lake, Illinois. As a Special Education Teacher in Wonder Lake, you will be a vital part of our commitment to meeting the unique needs of students with disabilities. We are seeking an educator who is enthusiastic about making a meaningful difference in the lives of students with special needs!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- ASAP - End of school year
- Preschool caseload
- More details upon interview
- Bachelor's degree in Education and then a Master's degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Illinois SPED License
- SPED Cert - with Preschool Endorsment (*some LBS1 certs only cover K-12, so we would need the endorsement)
- Experience working with students with disabilities/behavior needs
- Special Education Teaching Experience
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
If Wonder Lake, Illinois is too far of a commute for you, please email me expressing your interest in a SPED position and we can find something closer to you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled