ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Ontario, CA area who is in need of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst to work with their students. If you are interested, read below.
What is ProCare Therapy? ProCare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts across the United States fill their open positions. As a ProCare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment.
School BCBA Qualifications:
- BCBA Certification
- Prior school or pediatric experience
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Hours: Full-Time
- February 2024 - End of School Year
- Caseload: PreK 1:1
- Details will be discussed in an interview
- Weekly paychecks and $50-$58 hourly pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled