Psychologist contract opening - 21/22 SY - Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Contract
A School Psychologist Job Opportunity is available in a school district in Las Vegas, NV for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. We have the ability to accommodate full time candidates. There are a range of disabilities on each caseload. We are seeking candidates who can provide assessments and direct service. Please see the details below.
Requirements for consideration:
- School or Educational Psychologist Degree
- Appropriate license in the state of Nevada
- Full time or Part time hours available
- 36 hrs/week
- Upcoming 2021-2022 school year
- K-12th caseload
- Perform Psychological evaluations of students
- Recommend students for special education services
- Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
- Write IEP’s
- Consult with parents and staff regarding to results of assessments
- Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Nevada that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
At this time, the school will consider out of state candidates that are eligible to be certified by the start of next school year. Our agency can assist with relocation and/or housing for this opportunity.
My contact information can be seen below:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled