- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
A job opportunity has presented itself in the Baltimore, MD area. The school district is working with ProCare Therapy in order to staff this position for the upcoming school year. This is a long time client that has shown the option to re-new contracts in the past.
- Full-time 35+ hours per week
- Caseload: Infant and Toddlers
- Itinerant in Baltimore
- Master’s level degree
- Previous experience required
- MD licensure required by start date
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- Relocation reimbursement
- Health, life, optical and dental offered
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: William.Redding@ProcareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0323
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Students with School Anxiety
How to Spot Potential Anxiety Being nervous about the new school year is normal. What is not is okay is being so overwhelmed by your feelings that you are unable to function within the school day. ...
Read more »
- Back to School Checklist for School Nurses
Starting Your Must-Do List Each year will be different, but some items will always take precedence when heading back to school. As the school nurse, it is important to look over the records of all ...
Read more »