- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
A job opportunity has presented itself in the Baltimore, MD area. The school district is working with ProCare Therapy in order to staff this position for the upcoming school year. This is a long time client that has shown the option to re-new contracts in the past.
- Full-time 35+ hours per week
- Caseload: Infant and Toddlers
- Itinerant in Baltimore
- Master’s level degree
- Previous experience required
- MD licensure required by start date
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- Relocation reimbursement
- Health, life, optical and dental offered
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: William.Redding@ProcareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0323
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »