PTA Job - Part Time - New Castle, IN
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has a new opening for a part time Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) in New Castle, Indiana. This is an immediate part time contract opening. You must have current Indiana license and schools experience is preferred. If interested after reading this job description please apply as soon as possible as our PTA jobs will very quickly.
Job details are as follows:
- Part time (12-15 hours/week)
- IN PTA license
- Small Caseload (K-12)
- 12 students that need direct therapy
- PTA would serve 5 districts
- Working closely with PT
- PTA will have to come in person for evaluations (which is a small amount), direct therapy, and equipment fittings
- School will provide necessary PPE such as face masks, face shield, gloves, hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, disposable gowns, and the office has special furnace filters that filter our small particles
- Will provide the Chromebook needed to stay connected with the PT, materials, equipment, etc.
- The director will allow some hours to be logged at home
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Call Keia Bess at 770-325-0324
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled