Are you a Paraprofessional looking for a great change in your career? Our staffing company has opened up new position's in Kent, WA. We are looking for someone that is eager to make a change and change the lives of children in the education system. If you are interested in interviewing with this school please apply below.
- Full-Time hours
- 6.5 hours per week
- On-site position
- 2022-2023 school year position
- New Grads welcome to apply
Benefits of Working with BlazerWorks:
- Competitive pay
- Direct Deposit weekly
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- AA degree or 72 quarter/48 semester college credits. Transcripts must on file to be considered for an interview
- At least 18 years old and hold a high school diploma or GED
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled