Job Type: Any
ABA therapists provide guidance to patients by implementing behavioral improvement methods to those in need. Utilizing a behavioral analysis method will help students manage social interactions and situations easier.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires sensitivity to change and the ability to respond to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- An Associate degree in education/special education is required
- PreK-12th Caseload
- ASAP - 06/17/21
- ABA, Intellectual and emotional disabilities experience is Required.
- License and certifications in good standing
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 678-327-0992
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled