RBT/CBT (Behavior Tech) - Kirkland, WA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Kirkland, WA that is looking for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or a Certified Behavior Technician (CBT) to join their team. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 32.5 hours per week
- Will be working 2:1 with a 5th grade student
- 2 days on-site, 3 days remote
- 20-21 School Year
- Must have WA RBT/CBT License
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
To be considered for this position, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled