Do you have a passion for helping guiding students through behavioral challenges? I have the position for you! ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a motivated and compassionate Behavior Paraprofessional to join one of our trusted school districts in Varnville, SC. As a vital member of the educational community, you'll provide invaluable support to students, helping them navigate behavioral hurdles and ensuring a positive learning environment. We can't wait to hear from you!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life.
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- Elementary caseload
- RBT Cert needed
- More details upon interview!
- At least an Associates degree.
- Significant behavioral experience
- Experience supporting high needs, aggressive behaviors, and medically fragile students
- School experience.
- Able to provide 2 references during Pre-screen/Interview
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and school staff
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute interview with district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Director of Therapy Services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled