RBT: Registered Behavior Technician
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Registered Behavior Technician to work with students in the San Jose area. This is full-time position for the remainder of the school year. All applicants must be certified in the state of CA. For any questions, please contact the number below.
- Full-Time Hours (5 Days Per Week)
- 1:1 with Elementary Student
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Evaluates student’s needs and provides interventions to redirect behavior Implements behavioral programs designed to make positive and appropriate changes
- Assesses crisis situations and defuses situations using conflict resolution and crisis management techniques
It is my goal to make this a very positive and rewarding experience for you!
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Crystal Handley via phone at 770-299-7104 or by Email: email@example.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled