RBT - Urgent Hire
Job Type: Any
We are seeking an RBT (Registered Behavioral Technician) to assist in the implementation of health program services and provide general assistance to students that are emotionally or behaviorally challenged.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires sensitivity to change and the ability to respond to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in education/special education is required
- K – 12th Grade (Caseload may vary)
- ASAP start date
- Full time, Contract (37.5 – 40 Hrs./week)
- License and certifications in good standing
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 678-327-0992
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled