Location: Campbell, CA
Category: Schools - Behavior Specialist
- Full-Time – 35 hours a week
- Start: ASAP End: End of school year (possible summer hours)
- Must have an active RBT license
Pay / Compensation
- Pay will be discussed following successful interview.
- Pay Ranges are School Specific – Variance Based On Experience, Level of Education, Years of School Setting Experience, Caseload Severity, etc.
- Full Time, Contract
- Renewal Possible with Successful Placement / School Approval.
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account
For additional information and any questions regarding this position, please email me directly at [email protected]. If you’re interested and ready to begin the screening and/or application process, please include your updated resume. For all emails, please include job title and location in subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled