Registered Behavior Technician needed for 2022/2023 School Year
Are you a certified RBT looking for a new job opportunity in the San Jose, CA area for the 2022-2023 school year? At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to connect qualified applicants that are passionate about nurturing our next generation with our trusted School Districts. We are invested in making life better for those who make lives better. I have provided some information regarding employment with Procare Therapy as well as a job description of the position I would like to consider you for.
Pay & Benefits:
- $30-40 Hourly Pay!
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 Employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses, Flexible spending account
- Only accepting candidates with an active certification in the state of employment!
- Full time
- 1:1 with 19 year old female student
- Supporting with life skills
- ASAP - end of school year
- A more detailed job description will be provided directly from the school upon a virtual interview
- You MUST be certified in the state of employment to practice as an RBT
- (1) year of experience as a RBT is preferred
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
(678) - 367 – 0987
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled