Registered Behavior Technician needed in Tacoma, WA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a Registered Behavior Technician in Tacoma, WA. This is a part-time position, working around 20 hours a week. Experience working with elementary students is preferred. Active Washington license is required. We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
- Elementary caseload
- Start Date: ASAP
- Compensation based on experience
Taking a full-time position through ProCare Therapy, you'll receive
- Relocation assistance and licensure reimbursement
- tax-free stipends, if relocating for position
- Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Paycheck
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental
- Discount stock purchase plan
- Direct Deposit
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 770-557-3249, firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled