Join a School District in beautiful Solana Beach, California as a Registered Behavior Technician for this upcoming School Year. The District provides support and guidance during your contract while being able to assist and guide students to reaching their potential.
This RBT Opportunity opening is a Full-time opportunity, Work with a Kindergarten through 12th caseload.
- Implement procedure for behavior reduction with fidelity.
- Observe, record, and follow the Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP), in the student's Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Assist with behavioral assessments including, but not limited too, preference assessments, individual student skill assessments, and functional assessments.
- Work with individual students or small groups of students when determined appropriate.
- Valid Registered Behavior Technician Certification
- School experience working with elementary, middle, or high school aged students or any school based assignment
If you are interested in learning more about this School Based Social Worker Position then email me a copy of your resume too: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled