Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)/ABA Therapist - Lawrence, MA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Lawrence, MA that is looking for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or an ABA Therapist to join their team. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- PreK-12th grade
- Classroom support role
- ABA, Intellectual, and Emotional disabilities experience is required
- 20-21 School Year
- Must have MA RBT License or ABA experience
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
To be considered for this position, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled