Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Opening | Wilmington, DE
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate RBT this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Wilmington, DE area. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
Start Date: ASAP - June 9th or June 14th
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- District Autism Team
- Assigned to this team if candidate is an RBT
- Would be a floater
- General duties
- Needs prior behavioral experience
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board)
Additional Information: Onsite
- Excellent level of support on staff - wonderful colleagues and kiddos!
- ProCare employees are paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate is negotiable and will be experience-based.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Superior Medical Coverage
- & much more
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled