Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job in San Jose, CA
ProCare Therapy is collaborating with a school district in San Jose, CA who is in need of a Registered Behavior Technician. This position would be for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full time; 37.5 hours per week
- 2022-2023 school year
- High School caseload
- Assist Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) by implementing the individualized behavior plans for each student
- Collect data on students behaviors to monitor progress
- Ensure students are safe and all needs are met
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Benefits provided by ProCare:
- Health, Dental, and Vision through United Healthcare
- 401k matching
- Weekly pay - direct deposit
For this position, you would be a contracted employee for ProCare Therapy, working at the school. Being a contracted employee, your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up of a W-2 hourly rate based on your experience level.
If this position sounds like something you would thrive in, please apply to the email below. If you have questions or might be interested in another position within the school system, I would love to help!
ProCare Therapy - Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled