Registered Behavior Technician - SPANISH SPEAKING
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Registered Behavior Technician or Paraprofessional to work with a student in the Los Angeles, CA area near Monterey Park. This is full-time position. All applicants must be certified in the state of California. For any questions, please contact the number below.
RBT / Para Position
- Needs a Spanish speaking male RBT
- 1:1 with 8th male grade student
- Student works best with another male figure
- 7:00AM - 1:00PM
- Bus riding to and from school and be with student during school hours.
- Student attends in person learning Mon-Thurs 8:00AM-12:00PM (off on Fridays) every other week.
- Must meet at district office every day at 7am to meet transportation company.
- Once picked up from company, they will make their way to student’s home.
- Evaluates student’s needs and provides interventions to redirect behavior.
- Implements behavioral programs designed to make positive and appropriate changes.
- Assesses crisis situations and defuses situations using conflict resolution and crisis management techniques
It is my goal to make this a very positive and rewarding experience for you!
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Justin Hansford via phone at (678) 497-4801 or by Email Justin.Hansford@ProCareTherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled